- To use the search box at left, simply type in any or all criteria that you'd like matched, separated by a comma.
for instance, if you are looking for bows with pink and polka dots, type:
or, if you would like a bow with the colour blue, that has flowers, type:
It's that easy!
- All the prices are in Canadian dollars. The exchange charged to you is handled strictly by
your credit card company. Usually this means that whatever the exchange rate is between your
country's currency and the Canadian dollar at the time of your order will be the rate charged
to your credit card. Try this Universal Currency Converter to see what you can expect today for
- If you don't see the exact bow or color you want, I custom make them by request and
I match major children's store clothing lines!
- We currently offer standard Canada Post shipping, and can ship Canada Post Xpresspost delivery by request, to addresses within Canada and the United States. We do
ship to countries outside of Canada and the U.S.
Rates start at: $4 Canadian
Large parcels may incur more shipping charges. A representative will contact you if need be.
- Please note that there may be small variances from the product photos, due to supplier
changes etc... In the event that a small substitution is required, the substitution will always be
equal or greater.
- We will make every effort to process orders within 48 hours (excluding Holidays) , pending
availability. In the event of a delay we will notify you by email.
- For an estimate of how long your package will take to arrive please take into consideration
the following factors:
- Your order should arrive within 2 weeks after it has been processed.
- Currently we only
offer standard shipping.
- We hope you love every item you purchase, however, if you are not satisfied with
your purchase, you may exchange the merchandise within 10 days of receipt. The merchandise
must be in original condition, unsoiled, undamaged, unaltered, with tickets/labels intact, and be
accompanied by the invoice. Items torn, streaked, stained, etc., are not exchangeable.
- We DO NOT refund purchases.
- All exchanges have to be made within 10 days of receipt. Please note, however, some
items are FINAL SALE items and therefore cannot be returned for exchange, credit, or refunds.
- All exchanges MUST be authorised. We will not accept unauthorised exchanges
(NO EXCEPTIONS). All unauthorised exchanges will be returned to sender.
- Items returned for exchange after the allocated exchange time will not be processed and
returned to sender (at sender's expense).
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable and we do not cover the shipping on
any exchanged items.
- Your exchange will be processed after we approve the item(s). Items that have been
damaged, altered, worn, washed or dry cleaned by the customer will not be accepted and
will be returned without exchange.
- We recommend that all exchanges be packaged securely and shipped via a prepaid,
insured, traceable method to ensure a safe delivery.
- Please make sure you include your name, address and order number in your return for exchange form.
- Who is PayPal?
PayPal, an eBay company, is a payment processor located in Mountain View, California, USA. It is
used by 35 million account members in 38 countries around the world.
- Why should I trust this payment method?
Because the "buy now" button below will take you to PayPal directly. Transactions will be done
between you and PayPal only using verified secured transmissions as when you communicate
with your bank.
- Will we get any credit card or account information?
No. None at all. We receive a notification of your payment from PayPal. When this happens,
we send an email to you.
- If you are not a PayPal user, you should open a PayPal account first.
Open http://www.paypal.com and sign up.